If you want to use your Revolut account to deposit funds into your MyWallSt Advisory investing account, please follow the below steps to do so:
- In the Revolut app select the 'Transfer' tab. This is the middle tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click '+ New' in the top right-hand corner.
- Add Bank Recipient
- Select 'Business' at the top
- For the country please click 'United States', This should automatically change your currency to USD
- Enter Account Number, Routing Number, and Company Name (which can be found by selecting '3rd Party' here in your MyWallSt Advisory account.)
- Search the Bank Address
- Choose 'Add Recipient'
You are now ready to make a deposit to your MyWallSt Advisory investing account.
Using these instructions, the deposit time should not take more than 2-3 working days.
If you do not receive your money into your brokerage account after 3 working days, please send your transfer receipt and your Brokerage Account number to email@example.com. The MyWallSt Advisory team will be able to help locate your funds.